Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

In the weekend


In the weekend on Friday night I went to my dads house he lives with my cousins in manukau there names are Cheyenne and Maria. When I got there I started to play with them.

We played blind flo bluff. Then after we played blind flo bluff we played banana splits. Banana splits is when you gotta choose rock paper or scissors I chose scissors and Cheyenne chose rock so she won.

I did the splits then we played again and I won she tried to do the splits but she couldn't so that means I won the whole game. I was happy.


Then after the game we played cards it was called last card after we were playing last card my other cousins came there names are Lincoln and Nikau. Nikau is six years old and Lincoln is five years old.


Me and Cheyenne was playing with them. We were just talking and playing some games in the hallway then after the games we were playing we got a little bit sleepy we fell asleep in Cheyennes room.



Then the morning came my aunt told us to get ready if we want to go somewhere she said it was a surprise. Then after we got ready we left when we got there we finally knew what it was.

We were going ice skating when we got there we got some ice skates. Then I stuck them on and after I stuck them on I went skating. It was fun as I was skating I was passing all my cousins. I was skating really fast I couldn't stop myself.

I fell over only one time. As I had a little rest it was time for the speed skaters they were going really fast. Then after they finished doing speed skating then this person was driving this thing to make the ice more slippery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.