Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

n the weekend




In the weekend last Friday night I went to my cousins house there names are Cheyenne and Maria. I went with my dad to my cousins house. When i got there I said hi to everyone and they said hi back.

I saw my cousins as I said hi. Then Cheyenne dragged me in her room when i got to her room we were making a tent with a blanket.

After we finished making a tent we got under it we were playing some card games. We were playing this game called skip bo. Then when we were finished our game we were playing with the normal cards.

With the normal cards we were playing last card, snap, fishy fishy and the last game was death. After we were playing our card games I grabbed my dads ipod and we were playing a few games on it.

Then we got a little bit sleepy I gave the ipod back to my dad. Then we fell asleep under the tent. Then it came into morning Cheyenne woke up first and when she woke up she woke me up to go to the lounge to watch tv. Then when everyone woke up we went outside to play.

Then Maria decided to come outside as well we were playing lots of games we were playing octopus, tag, hide n seek and stuck in the mud. After we were playing those games we had a little rest on the deck outside. Then we started to play some more games we were making some games up so we could play them we were play them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.