Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Easter weekend



Easter time

On Friday, Monday and Tuesday there was no school because it was the Easter weekend. We went to a reunion. A reunion is when the whole family gets together.

It was fun because I was playing with all of my cousins. On Sunday we had an easter hunt. It was easy. Then we went to a marae for the reunion.

When we were doing the easter hunt there was a fake easter bunny. He gave all the kids a big easter bunny.Then after the easter hunt there was two swings at the marae. I hopped on one of them and one of my uncles pushed  me high as. He pushed me really high and it was fun.

When we were at the marae we had nice foods. For breakfast we had mince,spaghetti and Scrambled eggs. It was nice we had that everyday for breakfast and everyday after breakfast lunch and tea we went on the swing. Some boys went onto the other swing.

Easter means to me that I had a little break from school. It was really fun. My Dad and I were sleeping at my uncles house just up the road from the marae.

At school last Thursday we got free easter eggs. We got a tray of eggs and there were twenty in the tray. We all got one tray each and took them home.

We were really lucky we got twenty eggs in a tray. It was cool when I took it home. I showed my nan and she was shocked when I showed her. She said “cool”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.