Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

In the holiday


In the holiday my dad would sometimes take me in his big truck to Wellington and from Wellington we would go catch a ferry to Christchurch. It is fun going on a ferry because there is big waves. The boat rocks and we could see dolphins. It is cool it takes for three hours till we get to Christchurch. 

When we got to Christchurch my dad was showing me the broken buildings from the earthquake. Then we went to my nan’s sisters house I stayed there for the night. My dad went to do lots of jobs I stayed there by myself I met a couple of girls that live there we went to the park by ourselves just up the road and around the corner. There is a park right next door to where we were staying.


We went to the park next door to where I was staying. It was fun there was this spinning thing you have to hold on to it then you have to run around on the ground then you let your feet go of the ground and then you spin that is really fun.Then we went back where I was staying. When I got back it was nearly tea time. Then we had tea after tea it was nearly dark. I fell asleep on the mattress in the lounge then when I woke up in the morning my dad was waiting for me on the couch so we could go in the truck back to my place.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.