Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

In the holidays


Holidays
Pools
Park
Cousins house
Birthday party


In the holidays I went to my cousins house with my dad for the whole two weeks for one week I stayed with my cousins. For the second week I went with my dad to Wellington at three in the morning in his truck and from Wellington we went on a ferry to south.

When we got there my dad and I went back in the truck and drove off the ferry then we went to get tea and went to go and stay at some cabins the place where we went to was called spring creek.

When we got to spring creek it was night time we went to go have tea in the kitchen then we went back to the cabin and had a sleep we had to wake up at three in the morning again. When we woke up my dad and I went back in the truck we went back to my dads place.

Then the next day it was Thursday we went to the parakai pools we were playing some ball games in the pool. It was fun.

We stayed at the pool all day I went on the hydroslide lots of times it was cool me and my eight year old cousin went in the hydroslide together. It was cool and when I went by myself in the hydroslide I was rolling over and that it was so cool. Then we went back to my cousins house then my dad dropped me back of home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.