Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Will.I.am


Thursday the ninth of May Will.i.am a famous singer came to visit Pt England school to give us a gift. It was $100,000.00 donated from him to us.

Also on the same day two groups were performing. The two groups were the senior hip hop and the kapa haka group. I was also in the senior hip hop crew.

The hip hop crew went on stage after the kapa haka’s amazing performance.The hip hop crew were wearing our uniforms ready to go. We were wearing army clothes for the dance. We were also excited and nervous.

When we were dancing we saw the tv cameras that means we were on tv. We were on the three news Last night at ten thirty. I was watching it and I saw the kapa haka crew and the senior hip hop crew.

Also I saw me dancing with the hip hop crew we were dancing to a song called can’t hold us by macklemore. He was singing the song fast we had to do the moves to our dance fast.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.