Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

In the weekend


                        In the weekend
In the weekend on Saturday I went to my cousins house with my mum there names are Legend Nevaeh Jahron and Tamati.
When I got there we all said hi to everybody.

Then a few minutes ago we all saw Legend riding the motorbike. After Legend was finished riding the motorbike Nevaeh and I went to play in her room.

We were playing teachers and I was the teacher. Then after we were playing teachers Nevaeh and I was playing on my tablet the games that we were playing on my tablet was Flow free, Subway surf, Doodle fit, Doodle fit 2 and Bowman.

They were cool games then after we were playing on my tablet we were playing some games outside called ghost, Ball tiggy and hide n seek.

They were all cool games. Then Nevaeh and I went in the lounge to watch tv. Then a few minutes later my mum said “come on lets go home”. Then we all said bye to everyone and they all said bye back then we went home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.