Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Long weekend


In the weekend on Friday night I went to my cousins Maria and Cheyenne’s house with my dad. When I got there Cheyenne took me to her room.

We were playing some games, we were playing on my tablet. We were watching a movie on it called Bandslam, it was a cool movie.

Then we were getting sleepy we went to bed. Then it was the next day, we were getting ready to go to my nans house. When we got there we saw our cousins there names are nikau and lincoln they were playing the xbox 360.

Then we were going to a place called the lego show a lego show is when people make cool lego stuff. I was taking photos on my phone.

Then after I was taking photos we went somewhere where you can control the cars that is made out of lego. It was cool. Then we left, we went to bowling for three hours it was cool.

Then we went back to Cheyenne’s and Maria’s house. When we got to their place it was nine thirty. We went to play for a little while then we went to bed we were so exhausted.


Then it was the next day, we had to wake up early so we could get ready to go to the movies. After we were getting ready we went to the movies we were watching a movie called Epic it was a cool movie.

It took about three hours for the movie to finish. It was a long movie. Then when it finished we went home me Cheyenne and Maria was playing Blind flo bluff. Maria was in she had to try and get us while she was blindfolded it was cool.

Then we went to Cheyenne’s room to play pillow fight it was cool. I kept on hitting Maria with the pillow we played in the dark. Maria always wanted to snatch the pillow of me so she could hit me.

Then we went to bed we had to get up early so we could get ready to go to the pools when I woke up I quickly got change into my togs so we could get ready to go. We had to leave at nine thirty.

The pools that we went to was the west wave pools. When we got there we were playing lots of games. We were playing h20 when the waves came we went to the shallow side. Then we left at ten to six my dad took me home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.