Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

In the weekend


        In the weekend
In the weekend on Friday at 5:30 my dad picked me up we went to my dad’s mates place she lived up north. It took 3 hours to get there. When we got there I got out of the car and helped my dad took in some stuff.


I took in my bag and I had a tablet and a phone I took them in as well. My dad’s mate her name is Nakita she had 2 boys there names are Kahu and Korrie. Kahu was excited to see me .


I had a bed in a spare room they brought me a bed it was a double bed then we were watching a movie at the same time I was playing on my tablet with Kahu and Korrie. The games we were playing was bounce ball, Jump ball, temple run 1 and 2 and bounce ball 2.

Then after the games I was playing with my poi with Nakita she knows how to do the poi shes good aswell. Then she went then it was Kahu and Korries bed time. They went to bed and I went to bed as well I was watching a movie while I was going to sleep.


Then I fell asleep then the morning came and we all woke up at 8 people was having a shower then after when Kahu and Korrie had a shower I had one. Kahu and Korrie was playing on my tablet while I had a shower when I got out I quickly dried and dressed myself.


Then after a few minutes we went to the warehouse the after the ware house we went to the park in Whangarei there is this round thing where it has four sides and and people sit on it and you hold on to the sides I fell on my stomach.


Then we had lunch we had fish n chips then after that I nearly got stung by a bee then we left a few minutes later we went to feed the ducks then we left. When we got home I was getting ready to go home then it took 3 hours again.


Then I got home at 9 then the next day it was Sunday I just went to my nans house then I was just playing with my cousins till my mum has work that is the end of the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.