Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

in the holidays


On the first week of the holidays it started on Friday. I went to my cousins house named Maria and Cheyenne. On Friday night when I got there I stuck my bag in my dads room and then I went in the lounge to say hi to Maria, Cheyenne and my aunty and uncle.

Then my cousin Cheyenne came to me and then she pulled me into her room and then we started playing. We were playing lots of games the games we were playing was Blind flo bluff, Hide n seek and lots of made up games they were cool.

Then after we finished playing our games I went to go grab my tablet and Cheyenne went to go grab her tablet and then we started playing games on our tablets. The games we were playing on our tablets was subway surf and bike race.

Then we got sleepy we went to bed then the next day came and it was Saturday. Then that same day me and Cheyenne woke up and nine in the morning. Then when we got up we started playing again. The first thing we played on was our tablets.

Then after we played on our tablets we went in the lounge to watch tv. Then we just watched one programme and then me and Cheyenne went on the computer we were playing lots of games on cool maths games.

Then my aunty said for us to come of the computer so we could watch a movie. Then after the movie Cheyenne and I went on the trampoline we were playing tricks. Then after we done tricks we went back inside because it was getting dark.

Then when we went inside it was eight at night time then my aunty said that tea was ready. Then me and Cheyenne quickly ate our tea and then we went back to Cheyennes room and we started playing a card game called Death.

Then after we played that game we went to the lounge to play another game the game we were playing was Cluedo it was cool. Then me and Cheyenne went in the lounge to watch a movie. The movie we were watching is called Red it was a cool movie.



Then Cheyenne and I was getting sleepy so we went to bed. Then as the next day came by it was Sunday Cheyenne and I woke up at ten in the morning. Then when Cheyenne and I got out of bed we went to the lounge to watch tv.

Then we only watched one programme after that programme Cheyenne and I went on the trampoline for a little while. Then it was getting cold we went inside so we can play on our tablets.

Then when we grabbed our tablets we started playing three games on it the games we were playing on it was hardest game ever, subway surf and Bike race. Then it was one in the afternoon.

Then Cheyenne and I was going back on the trampoline because my aunty was cleaning up. Then as we were going on the trampoline Cheyenne and I was playing tricks on the trampoline.

Then it started to get dark my aunty said that dinner was ready so Cheyenne and I ate our dinner and then we went in the lounge to watch a movie. Then after the movie me and Cheyenne was getting sleepy so we went to bed.
Then my aunty said for us to come inside so we could do the dishes. Then after we finished the dishes we went outside to play around the house. Then after we were playing it was five in the afternoon.

Then the next day came it was Monday. We had to wake up at seven in the morning because we had something going on. It was a cooking day Cheyenne and I was getting ready to start our cooking day.

Then we started doing the cooking day. The thing i made was biscuits, jelly and cupcakes Cheyenne was making orange juice, wedges, fudge and cupcakes. my other cousin was making cupcakes, jelly and biscuits. That was cool.

Then we finished cooking. My aunty and uncle had to be the judge of what we cooked. So they had to taste our food and see who wins. Then my aunt and uncle said that they gave me a eighteen out of twenty.

Then it was Cheyenne’s turn and my aunt gave her a nineteen out of twenty and then it was Maria’s turn my aunt gave her a seventeen out of twenty. So that means it was Cheyenne that won I came second and Maria came last.

Then the cooking day finished. It was four in the afternoon Cheyenne and I went on the trampoline for an hour. Then when an hour has past we went inside it was five in the afternoon. Then Cheyenne and I went to her room.

Then when we were in Cheyenne’s room we were playing fireboy and watergirl (live) it was cool. Then when we finished that game we went to play on our tablets for a little while. Then when we finished playing on the tablets it was seven at night. Then we went in the lounge to play a board game called cluedo.





Then it was nine at night and then I was getting sleepy I went to bed. Then the next day came by it was tuesday I had to get ready early so I could go home. Then after an hour went past I went home. Then i got home and that was the end. Of my week with my cousins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.