Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

In the weekend


In the weekend on Friday night my friend came to stay over for the weekend her name is Christianna. When we came to pick her up after school I knocked on her door and she answered it. She went to grab her bag from her room then she came with us.

Then we went home. When we got home me and my friend Christianna played in my room it was cool. Then after we were playing in my room we were watching a movie called Joyful Noise it was cool.

Then after the movie we went back to my room. When we got to my room we were playing cards. The card games we were playing was Last card, Snap, Memory and Fishy Fishy.

They were cool games after our card games it was midnight. Then Christianna and I went to bed because we were getting tired. Then the next day came it was Saturday and the time we woke up was eleven in the morning.





Then when we woke up we went to play outside for a little while. Then it was getting cold. Then when we went back inside we were getting something to eat. Then after we finished eating. Me and my friend went into my room to play on my mums laptop.

The games we were playing on the laptop was cool maths games. Then after we played cool maths games my mum came and said that we had to go to the shops. Then we picked up my nan then we went to the shops.

Then when we went to the shops me and my friend went inside the shops to buy something my mum was waiting in the car. Then it was nearly night time we went to drop of my nan. Straight when we dropped of my nan we went home.

Then when we got home we were watching the movie called burlesque. It was cool then after the movie me and my friend was getting sleepy. Then we went to bed. Then when the next morning came. We had to wake up early so we could drop my friend of.

Then when we went to drop my friend to her house. Then we came home then I just went to my room. That was the end of the weekend with my friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.