Pages

Sunday 11 August 2013

In the weekend

In the weekend on Friday I had to pick up my uncle and my cousin up from the manukau mall. I was also staying at my nans house because I had to do some decorations for her birthday on saturday.



So at midnight my mum and I had to go home so we could go to bed. As the next morning came by we had to wake up at eight in the morning so we could go to my nans house.


So we woke up had to get changed for my nans birthday party. Then we had to go to my nans place and pick her up so she could come to me and my mums place.


Then we quickly went to my nans place so we could pick up my two cousins. Then we had to go to the cake shop in Panmure so we could pick up my nans cake.


Then as we picked up the cake we went to the two dollar shop to get some more decorations for my nans birthday. Then we started to walk out of the two dollar shop and started going back to my nans place.


When we got back to my nans place we saw the gazebo all set up ready for my nans birthday. Then we all blew up the balloons.


When we finished doing all the decorations it was three in the afternoon. Then my mum and I went to pick up my nan.


When we picked her up we came back to her place she was in shocked when she saw it was all decorated she loved it. Then everybody started to come to her birthday.


Then everybody arrive I had four cousins that came to my nans birthday. Then we had tea we had hangi and barbeque. It was nice.


Then me and my cousins went inside to play hand games. Then after the hand games we played I spy it was so fun.  


Then my cousin came and get us to sing happy birthday to her. Then a few seconds later my aunt and my uncle came to my nans birthday.


Because they just finished my cousin Cheyennes birthday party she just turned nine years old. As I was still at my nans house we just finished singing happy birthday to her.





Then after we sang happy birthday to my nan people was saying speeches first my uncle said one, my other uncle said one, my cousin said one and my aunty said one.


As she said her speech she was singing a song and she was really good. Then she finished singing her song and my cousins and I went inside my nans house we played I spy again.


Then straight after our game I went to my cousins Maria and Cheyennes house. Then when we got there I went inside I saw my nan and uncle. They just came back from the movies.


I said happy birthday to Cheyenne. She said thanks and then we watched this scary movie called the Conjuring it was cool. Then I went to sleep.



The next day was sunday I woke up and we were watching a movie called Teen beach movie. It was cool then my dad told me to have a shower.


I had a quick shower then I got changed then we had to go to my nans house I saw my uncle and my seven cousins.


Then we went inside we were playing this game called bob it. it was cool my cousins kept on losing.


Then we all had lunch we had barbeque. My dad made with the barbeque it was eggs, steak, meat patties and sausages it was nice.

Then my cousins and I played for a little bit then we went back home. When I got home I was playing on my bob it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.