Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Losing one of my family members


Last week Saturday we went to a funeral down the coast first we went to rotorua to pick up the body one of my nan's had passed away. Then when we picked up the body we were on our way down the coast my aunty was driving my dads car with my cousin.


Then not until 7 hours we were there. We got out of the car and started walking with the body the coffin was closed then when we sat down we opened the coffin everyone was sad. She was a really cool nan her name was twits my nan was really really nice to all of us.

She passed away because she had a heart attack then she went to the hospital and the hospital said her heart isn’t strong enough any more. That is how she passed away she lived in rotorua. That was really really sad of how she died she was around her 40s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.