Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Family and Friends


                      Family and Friends

Last Friday was my uncle’s birthday he turned 37 years old my nan gave him 20 dollars. He was very happy this Wednesday is my cousins birthday her name is cheyenne she is turning 9 years old the school that she is going to is st annes as well.

Today is my other cousins birthday he just turned 5 his name is lincoln the school that he is going is st annes. He likes his new school. He usually comes over for the weekends at my cousins house while i’m there. Tomorrow is my other cousins birthday her name is maria she is turning 12 years old.

The school that she is going to now is st annes my other cousin cheyenne is maria’s sister the always fight when i’m at there house they always hit each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.