Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Netbook reflection

Having a netbook is cool because we don't have to use pencil and paper we use our netbooks instead. I reckon it's really cool having a netbook because you can learn more on it.


The things that I learnt on my netbook is drawing, writing, spelling and maths. I learn my maths on this math site called xtramath and math whizz. They can make you learn hard maths on math whizz and on xtramath they make you answer the most answers to lots of maths if you finish the whole thing then they put you on the faster time they make you have two seconds. To try answer all of it.


Then if you finish the whole thing then you get on to one point five second
and that is the last one and that is the one I am on and if you finish that whole thing then you finish it all you don't have to do anymore xtramath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.