Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

In the weekend


In the weekend on Friday night at seven I went to my cousins house with my dad my cousins names are Maria and Cheyenne. When I got to there place I stuck my bag in my dads room and then I went to the lounge to say hi to my cousins and my aunty and uncle and they said hi back.

Then Cheyenne came and she pulled me into her room. As we were going to her room we were playing some games. The games we played was hide n seek, Death and card games. Then after we played the card games Cheyenne and I grabbed our tablets.

When I got mine I quickly ran into Cheyenne’s room and Cheyenne was already waiting for me. Then we started to play on our tablets and on our tablets we were doing challenges. The games we played on our tablets was called Bike race, subway surfers and we were playing music.

After we were playing games on our tablets we were getting a little sleepy. Then we were lying in bed and then we fell asleep. As it went to the morning I woke up and Cheyenne was already awake. Then she had to have a shower so she can go to softball and play.

Then after her shower she left to go at ten in the morning she came back and she was all happy because her team won. Then we went to her room again and we played on our tablets. A few hours later it was six in the afternoon.

Then I went home before I went home I said bye to everyone and they said bye back. Then we were of home when I got home I quickly ran inside that was the end of my weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.